Description of the vacation house
Comfort and independance
The cottage, with its 100 square meters living space, is a subtile mix between the refinement of a hotel and the simplicity of a country house. Located at the garden level of our house (we live upstairs), the house is totally independant.
- two not adjoining airconditioned bedrooms
- an open kitchen with a dining space on the lounge side
- an exotic style bathroom with two wash basins and shower
- an office corner
- a 30 sq.m.natural stone made terrace with ouside lounge and dining room.
- a private hot tub on the terrace and a pool (above ground, shared with the owners)
- a barbecue (charcoal and electric)
- two covered parking spaces
Everything is accessible and suitable for people with reduced mobility (PRM) and wheelchair users - except the hot tub and the swimming pool which do not have a lifting device.
The equipment offers a maximum of autonomy and comfort
- 4 ring gas cooker, mini oven, microwave oven
- fridge, deepfreezer
- cooffee pot, toaster, blender
- dishwasher, washing machine, clothes lines, iron and table
- TV, DVD player
- hair dryer, safe, hammock
- free WIFI
- dishes, cutlery, house linen and towels provided (beds are made)
- bathrobes, beachtowels
Additional services can be proposed such as breakfast on the first day or a table d'hotes dinner, baby crib and chair, cleaning upon departure. These services can be booked while your make your online reservation on our website.
We borrow snorkel gear, bodysurfboard, beachgames...
We enjoy taking visitors with us when we go out to dive, trek, sail, kayak... or harvest some coffea, prepare a local meal...
The apartment : for extra room
- a 20 sq.meters wooden deck terrace with kitchentte, lounge and dining space.
- a 18 sq.meters bedroom with one double bed and one single bed.
- a 3 sq.meters bathroom with washtabel, shower and toilet
- a covered parking place
- free WIFI
Anita & Henri
PS : Jaden Kreyol means Creole garden (in creole)